I haven’t read properly in ages. Obviously books are a big part of my degree, but analysing texts for academic purposes is different. I miss the indulgence of reading purely for pleasure.
So this summer (when I am not busy speaking French), I plan to read. Not in at the expense of being sociable of course, but as a way to relax. Besides, I am going to be in the South of France and nothing beats the combination of sunshine and a good book.
- We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
- The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schneider
- Paper Towns by John Green
- The Virgin Suicides by Jeffrey Eugenides
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
- The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender by Leslye Walton
I can’t wait to get started!